Right of revocation
Right of revocation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within one month without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Räderzentrum Osnabrück, Tim Wintels, Heinrich-Hasemeier-Straße 36, 49076 Osnabrück, phone: +49 (0) 541 - 800 085 06, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received those goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned those goods, whichever is the earlier.
We will pick up the goods that cannot be shipped by parcel.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent by parcel post to us without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be shipped by parcel before the expiration of the period of 14 days.
You will bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post and the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of approximately 99 EUR.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Räder Zentrum Osnabrück
Fax: 0541 409 90 84
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*): ____________________________________________________________
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*): ____________________________________________________________
Name of the consumer(s) / customer ID: ____________________________________________________________
Order number (Order ID): ____________________________________________________________
Invoice number: ____________________________________________________________
Reason for return/description of error: ____________________________________________________________
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.